Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fun Kong Time!

Dad:- Usually the 2 rascals get treats stuffed inside Kongs easily . . . this time round . . . *evil grin*

DoDo & MoMo:- (シ_ _)シ

MoMo:- Kong Attack Mode (aka KAM) is tossing Kong into the air and treats will drop out! Works every time . . . but not today . . . ψ(`∇´)ψ




DoDo:- KAM is scratching, scraping and biting treats out from Kong, otherwise known as squirrel attack! Didnt work today as well . . . pfft . . .



Mum:- They did get the treats at the end of the videos. *With a little help from us* ( ̄▽ ̄)ゞ

5 comments:

kishiko said...

Hi Dodo chan and Momo chan!
I love your videos! Looks fun!
I will ask my mom and dad to buy a kong!
Hugs
Matilda

Alli and Frankie said...

Love the kong! We gave ours away but think our new doggie would like one. I had forgotten about them! :)

Taffy said...

Hi girls, its good to see you! I've missed you. I get frustrated like that too when I can't get my treats out of the treat ball I have. I bet your mom and dad put that music on there so we couldn't hear them laughing didn't they? I really like Momo's method of destuffing the Kong. I've not seen that one before. Anyone who says dogs are not intelligent should see these!
Snuggles,
Twix

Ruby and Penny said...

You two have some good kong maneuvers.
Love Ruby & Penny

oolong cha said...

Hey Dodo n Momo, ur pawrents stuff ur kongs with what treats? Seems so much fun!