Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Mummy!

DoMo:- This is the second year we are making a card for Mum! Please forgive the lousy editing skills from that c2pid Dad . . . usually when we need something to be edited, it's done by Mum. But ya'll know this is gonna be a surprise for her! We stole some tulips from internet cos this is her favorite flower!!

Dad
:- It's the thought that counts! Grrr . . .
Fluffy:- I wanna send my wishes too!!

DoDo:- Happy Hatchday Mum! You are the best in the world. (^ω^♥)
MoMo:- Thank you for being such a kind and loving Mum. I will stop chewing stuffs around the house and stop being naughty! Although I still want that cakie for your hatchday . . . (・ω・ ♥)
Fluffy:- It's truly a blessing to have you as my foster mother. I wish I can stay forever with ya'all . . .
Dad:- Happy Birthday Honey! ( ̄▽ ̄)ゞ

12 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Wow your mum is getting a birthday??? Tell her I said a grrreat big HAPPY DAY!!

Texas, Bubbles & Pompei said...

Happy Birthday to your mum!!

the teacher's pets said...

I am soooo happy I found you through Ruby and Penny's bloggie beclaws I love little weiner dogs sooo much better than big dogs! My mom thinks I like little dogs beclaws they resemble squirrels butt that's not true at all! I just loves them, that's all!
Anyway, I want you to know that I signed your guest book with a picture of Yours Truly wearing a birthday dress! I wore it today in celebration of my 2nd birthday so I hope you come over to see the details!
I can't believe your mom's birthday and my birthday celebration was on the SAME DAY! What a nice gift you made!

Taffy said...

Oh! Please tell your mom HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me and give her some kisses. It is also Lorenza's grandma's birthday! Your dad is right it is the thought that counts and I'm sure your mom will love it!
Snuggles,
Twix

Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday to your Mum!
I am sure she had a pawesome day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

DoMo Ma said...

*Blush* Thanks all for the Birthday wishes~~~

Unknown said...

What a wonderful birthday post for your mom! I know she must just loves it!

Hope she had a wonderful day....
MinnaK

Amber,Snowy and Dawn said...

Woof Woof!
Happy Birthday to DoMo's mummy!

From ADS

3 doxies said...

Awwwwwwe, that was pure sweetness. Happy Birffday to your mom. I thinks her wants a new little doxie girl that goes by da name of Fluffy fur hers birffday.
Puddles

kishiko said...

Happy Birthday, your Mom!!
That is a wonderful card! I love it!
Hugs
Matilda

kalyxcorn said...

happy happy birthday! hope u made her a kibble cake!! :)

Huskee and Hershey said...

Sorry we are late, but here's wishing your mom a HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY!!!
Wishing her love, joy and happiness all year through..