Sunday, July 4, 2010

Name Game!

DoDo:- Pawrents did not change my name when they adopted me at 2 year old becos I responded well when they call me . . . ( ̄∇ ̄) *DoDo is pronounced as "DoughDough"

I was the 4th pup from the litter and name via alphabetical order "D" . . . I have 5 other brothers & sisters from A to F. Heheh!

Pawrents did gave me a Chinese name equivalent "豆豆" meaning "Beans"

Meaning of the name "DoDo"? Ummm. . . DoDo bird? DoDo fishballs? *Local fishball brand*. There is also an Asian celebrity named "Carol 'DoDo' Cheng" . . . (ノ∇・、)

MoMo:- I'm sweet like a peach! Yep that's what my name means, "MoMo" is peach in Japanese!! (⌒0⌒)

Chinese equivalent is "桃子" *Peach*!

Pawrents also likes the rhymes of my name with O-Ne chan, DoDo & MoMo aka DoMo which also means "hello & please" in Japanese language.

Fluffy:- I was named by my ex-owner! I guess becos I was chubby and fluffy when they first got me!

Current foster pawrents don't see the need to change my name but they are trying to shorten it to "FiFi" or "FyFy". I'm responding well to the new name too!!
(⌒▽⌒)

My Chinese equivalent is "菲菲" *No real meaning just sounded cute! lol*

and HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to all pawfriends in the States!

6 comments:

Ruby and Penny said...

We love your names. Peaches & Beans.
Love Ruby & Penny

A MilShelb Mom said...

We just love your names and the explanations. Thanks for sharing!
~Milly and Shelby

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I love both Beans and Peaches they are yummmmy things. Sooo they make perfect names for you two!!!! How wonderful. Thanks for playing and especially for telling us how to SAY your names correctly. Love ya guys.

Lorenza said...

Beans and Peach! Wow!
I like your names!
Thanks for sharing the stories of your names!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Taffy said...

I have always wondered about your names. They fit you perfectly! Maybe Fluffy should become FoFo and stay with you forever!
Snuggles,
Twix

Huskee and Hershey said...

We love all your names, especially "豆豆"!! Really cute!!