Sunday, November 23, 2008

DoMo first visit to East Coast Park!

Mummy has a Blythe dolls meet up at ECP today and INSISTED Daddy to go along as well. Since no one is at home, they have to bring us both along! w00t! Yippee!~!!

Daddy:- yawn . . . zZZzzzZzzzzzZ

Mummy has been busy making up my "soulless" step sisters in the morning. I wish she spend more time making me up instead . . .
ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Anyway if you want to know more about my step sisters you can visit their blog at http://scarlettstarrblythe.blogspot.com/

Although I have been to the beach a few times, this will be the first for Momo. She is already very "psych up" for this outing and kept mumbling to me during the car ride.

Arriving at ECP beach . . . Momo is already tugging at the leash to rush to the waters. However, Dad&Mum did not prepear to let us get "wet" today. . . . . bummer!
(`ω´*)

Anyways, we still get to meet a few of our fellow doggie friends, 2 Schnauzers, 1 Cocker and 1 Maltese. We also met a German couple with a very cute baby that luv playing with Momo. As for me, I don't like to mess with babies!

We end up taking a short walk on the walkway and playing on the grass with the "dolls"

Momo"buay song" look after she is not allow to go into the water . . .


For me, as long I'm near Dad&Mum, the rest I "bochup"!

No comments: