Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Circle of Pawfriends Award

From Trix!



The rules for this award are:
1. Publish it on your blog, referring the friend who passed it on to you.
2. Share 5 things you like to do.
3. Pass it along to keep the circle growing.
4. 5 things I(We) like to do:

i) DoDo:- Belly rubs! Oh my dog, that feels so good!!!
MoMo:- FoOoOod! Treats!!

ii) DoDo:- Jumping on the sofa and sleep right on top of the cushion so I can oversee all the place! Yeah I'm da top-dog in the house! Hiak!!
MoMo:- More foOod, more treats!!!

iii) DoDo:- I'm not barky usually, BUT when someone is at MY doorstep, I'll bark till pawrents let them in . . . *or let me out* (Dad:- Excuse moi, it's MY house, MYY doorstep!!)
MoMo:- . . .

iv) DoDo:- Swim! I can swim for hours!! Look at my hind leg muscles!!! (Mum:- Sagging liao, auntie!!)
MoMo:- . . . . . . Cakie? ( ̄▽ ̄)ゞ

v) DoDo:- I just like to snuggle myself into pawrents lap/body/hands when they are napping/on the couch/floor. It makes me feel secured, warmth and loving . . . Dad! Mum!! Please CUDDLE me often!!!
MoMo:- FOOOD!!!!! LOTS & LOTS OF FOOD & TREATS PLUS CAKIE!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to pass this award on to the following pawfriends: ヾ(^▽^ )ノ

Billiejean & Cookie
Frankie
Trix
Lorenza
Huskee & Hershey
Ruby and Penny
Cobi
Matilda
Ebi & Emma
Ody & Zaedy

DoDo:- Ya'll are my top 10 commentors! (Dad:- Ain't it weird to give the award back to Trix?)

DoDo:- Kaypoh! *Busybody* ('ω´*)

Side note, Me & MoMo passed the therapy dog assessment tests! We will be visiting homes for the elderly/handicapped very soon.


5 comments:

billiejean said...

Congratulations in being a pet therapy doggies... DoDo and MoMo are good girls.. You will be very busy liao with your volunteer work..Please show me some pgotos of your pet therapy work, ok...

Lorenza said...

Congratulations on your Award!
Thanks for giving it to me!
Congratulations on being pet therapy doggies! You are going to make them happy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Taffy said...

Congrats on becoming therapy dogs...that is very exciting! I can't wait to hear more about it.

Momo, you are a girl after my own heart. I wanted to put food down for all 5 of my things but Mom wouldn't let me. I told her she was a spoil sport. Thanks for sharing the award with me again! Makes me feel very special.
Snuggles,
Twix

Loh A W Michelle said...

Congrats DoMo for being part of the family of TDS. Myself & Yaki is looking forward to see both of you in the event of TDS.

kishiko said...

Oh, I missed it!
Thank you for the award, Dodo chan and Momo chan!
kiss kiss
Matilda