Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More Dog Tags & MoMo's "殘念 Look­®"!

After getting the 2 lovely dog tags from Adagio in January (You can view them HERE), Dad&Mum went crazy and bought another 6 more!

They even help some friends to order tags for their dogs too! (DoDo:- They are thinking of charging them extra next time! Evil grinning . . .)

Dad:- Arlow excuse me, your mum helping them for free one hor! (´・ω・`)



DoDo
:- Anyway . . . following up my previous post, I have attached a picture of that "pregnant" MoMo. Pawrents are highly doubt she is preggy as the swelling of nipples/glands has subsided for the past few days.


MoMo:- Dad&Mum has been calling me names! Dunno what "ChaNan" Look"?!? ψ(`∇´)ψ
Mum:- It's "殘念 Look­®"! *Means moody expression, pronounce as "ZanNian"*. Especially after MoMo got rejected from treats or forcing her to put on clothing!! *To prevent her from scratching her swollen nipples* Below are 2 pictures of that expression . . .


MoMo:- Pa! Ma!! KoKo jr came back home last night! See what I did to her? Hurhur!!
All:- (_ _|;)>


DoDo:- I don't care what "殘念 Look­®", as long I have my "Sorrowful Look™" . . . I WIN!! (-。ー;)

3 comments:

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Dodo & Momo
We love your new tags. So cute.
Hope your not preggers Momo.
Love Ruby & Penny

Anonymous said...

So nice!!!
We want the tags too!!! trying to get daddy buy the tags for us...

He says we seldome wear tags, waste of $$..sighz..

Capprimas-Stars said...

hello Dodo & Momo :)

Pretty tags you two have ! wanna ask if it's the same as http://spreeisfun.blogspot.com/ ones ?

with love,
capprimas family :)