Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Snowing Inside Our Home!

When Dad&Mum leave us alone in the house for too long, shit happens!

DoDo:- It's not that I can't pin down the "culprit" on the floor, it's just that I don't bother to do it!!! (To get back pawrents leaving us in the house . . . )

MoMo:- NaNaNa . . . PooPoo! (^▽^ )

Dad&Mum:- . . . How do we know if it's not BOTH of you involved!!?

DoMo:- Mehhhhhh!!! GUESS?





Dad:- This was what I saw when I step in the house . . . First thought that came into my mind was . . . "DAMN! ANOTHER BED GONE!!"
( メ`ω´)


Dad:- Luckily the bed was intact . . . hmmm . . . what was it then?


Mum:- Auntie Khim's present . . . lasted 2 days! So sorry!!! m(_._)m

7 comments:

khim said...

Huwah !! Noti noti hor ! Lol .. lidat can get new toys again !

Ruby said...

Hi Dodo & Momo
You guys always have so much fun.
Love Ruby

deepinsideme said...

haha naughty gers!!!
I wish Cayenne would destroy her toys too, then her teeth could drop and change faster.. that ger only plays toys with Camry...

lala (: said...

OMG!!!
your girls are so naughty
lucky zaedy and ody dont do that
hahaha!

D0gl0v3r said...

YA RIGHT! Zaedy's turn havent arrive!!! HA!!

(^-^; )>

mywhitepaw said...

haha...they are just like JoJo..destroying every toy she sees!

bonkers bitch said...

DoMo pa, CHOY!!! better not have that time coming.. I'll kill lil Zaedy ar.. LOL!