Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ginger Meimei Birthday!

Dad:- 哇里叻!!! You 2 pigs still sleeping, we going to Ginger birthday at BSDR later! Wake up!!
DoMo:- ZzzzzzZzzZZzzZZZ


Dodo:- Ginger is wearing typical "Ah Lian" clothing today. We really envy Ginger has such a loving ma! *And a great cook too!* ( ̄▽ ̄)


Momo:- Hiak hiak! The humans have cakes, we have meat loafs and meat patties! Munch . . . munch . . . glup . . . yum! Why mummy always want me to give "paw" before giving me the food . . . I think some humans are mental . . . (>ω< ;)


Dodo:- Oei! My turn!


Momo:- Dane Korkor, can you lower down your butt to let me smell?


Momo:- Haru Gege! Teach me how to hump!
Dodo:- Duh! (_ _||)


Haru:- . . . I can't be showing you this every weekend . . . young padawan . . . ( ̄. ̄)
Dad&Mum:- Speechless . . .


Dodo:- If you want to know more about Ginger mei and her amazing life stories visit her at http://i-am-ginger-tan.blogspot.com ヾ(^▽^)ノ

No comments: