Sunday, December 14, 2008

Invading The Throne Room!

Wet~ wet wet~!~!!~!!! I heard daddy humming this old rock band song whole morning and it's getting irritating, it's raining since early morning! (*′皿`)

Dad&Mum was supposed to bring us to WCDR to watch the 4th USDAA Trials . . .

Out of guilt *I think*, Dad made an exception today by allowing us into the "throne room" and on the "throne bed"! w00t!! \(^^\) (/^^)/

DoMo:- Huh? No "gaigai" *outdoor* today? Please please please we wanna go out . . .


Momo:- If I look cute can I go "gai gai"? ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ


Momo:- Duh! I guess not . . .


Momo:- No "gaigai"!?!? This what you get!!


Dad&Mum:- (_ _|||)

2 comments:

Chow Chow said...

ooh, do you go to the WCDR regularly? I go there every week! Hope to catch you guys there and we can chase each other, just for fun!

DoMoFi said...

BSDR actually!

Bishan Dog Run cause it's nearer to our place. ^^;