Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Weird Sleeping Postures Collection.

Daddy decided to make a collection of the weird sleeping postures he snapped during our napping time. ( ̄▽ ̄)ゞ

Dodo:- While sleeping I still need to keep my eyes on Momo in case she steal the milk bone hidden under my bed.
Momo:- zzZzzzZzzzz


Momo:- Even when I'm sleeping, I will not leave my toys far!


Daddy:- Bang!
Momo:- OK! You win, your socks are under the bed . . .


Dodo:- Look how "ku-niang" *girly* I am while sleeping, I will cross my hind legs de!


Dodo
:- .... er sometimes I not that "ku-niang" la!!
GrrrrRrrr

3 comments:

Chow Chow said...

cute shots! You've just put the idea into my mummy's head. She's gonna take embarassing shots of me when I'm in dreamland...oops!

D0gl0v3r said...

:D

BigBrownBearBear said...

Harlow! thank you for dropping by my blog... come again anytime!