Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Weird Sleeping Postures Collection.

Daddy decided to make a collection of the weird sleeping postures he snapped during our napping time. ( ̄▽ ̄)ゞ

Dodo:- While sleeping I still need to keep my eyes on Momo in case she steal the milk bone hidden under my bed.
Momo:- zzZzzzZzzzz


Momo:- Even when I'm sleeping, I will not leave my toys far!


Daddy:- Bang!
Momo:- OK! You win, your socks are under the bed . . .


Dodo:- Look how "ku-niang" *girly* I am while sleeping, I will cross my hind legs de!


Dodo
:- .... er sometimes I not that "ku-niang" la!!
GrrrrRrrr

2 comments:

Chow Chow said...

cute shots! You've just put the idea into my mummy's head. She's gonna take embarassing shots of me when I'm in dreamland...oops!

BigBrownBearBear said...

Harlow! thank you for dropping by my blog... come again anytime!